Louisville Cross 46.343-Inch 4-Step 300-Lb Weight Capacity Fiberglass Step Ladder
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Cross 46.343-Inch 4-Step 300-Lb Weight Capacity Fiberglass Step Ladder
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Converts from a step ladder into a shelf ladder for a 2-in-1 combination
- V-shape ProTop™ allows the ladder to lean against walls buildings and poles
- ProTop™ with multiple tool slots and magnet
- Innovative lock latch to secure rear section
- Step ladder angles allows you to get closer to the work area
- SHOX impact absorption system
- Raptor boot with slip-resistant non-marring bonded tread
- Inside spreader braces
- Double-rivet step construction
- Double heavy duty reinforcements
This Louisville 4 ft fiberglass cross step ladder has a type IA duty rating with load capacity of 300 lb. This ladder combines the shelf and step ladder for a 2-in-1 combination made to take on multiple placement locations. The shelf design and its unique ProTop™ and innovative locking mechanism allows for positioning against a wall, building or pole. When unlocked, this ladder sets up as a regular step ladder. The angles of the step ladder allow the capability to get closer to the work area. The cross-step ladder is equipped with a V-shape ProTop™ with non-marring slip-resistant rubber tread that allows it to be placed safely on corners and poles. This ladder's ProTop™ also features a magnet and multiple slots that allow quick and easy access to your tools.
|Load Limit||300 lb|