Century Drill & Tool 1/2-Inch Flush Laminate Trim Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Flush Laminate Trim Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- For smooth flush cuts
- Premium micro grain carbide tips provide a strong, sharper cutting edge, reducing wear for a longer tool life
- Carbide tips are induction brazed with silver solder for a strong bond, then precision ground and balanced for accurate and true cuts
- Heat treated, fully hardened bodies prevent breakage or bending under stress
- Anti kickback design for maximum safety during initial starting cuts
Flush laminate trim bit
Read and understand all manufacturer warnings included within product packaging and instruction manual. Be diligent and use caution whenever using tools and machinery to avoid serious injury.
|Cutting Diameter||3/8 in|
|Cutting Length||9/16 in|
|No of Flutes||2|
|Shank Length||1-3/16 in|
|Shank Size||1/4 in|