Forney 10-Pound Mig Welding Wire
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Pound Mig Welding Wire
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- MIG welding wire is a high strength mild steel MIG wire
- Contains a higher level of manganese and silicone for a superior weld even on a rusty, dirty steel
- Butt and fillet welding of carbon steel sheet and plate in industrial, farm, construction and automotive equipment applications
- High silicon content provides fluidity of the weld puddle providing smoother bead appearance and minimizing post weld grinding
- Superior wire surface finish for best feed ability and arc performance, increased manganese and silicon provide excellent cleaning action
|Usage||For Auto Body Repair And Fabrication On Most Ferrous Metals|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|