BioAdvanced 12.5-Pound 3-In-1 Weed & Feed For Southern Lawns
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12.5-Pound 3-In-1 Weed & Feed For Southern Lawns
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Kills listed weeds including Dollarweed, Dandelion and Clover
- Feeds, greens and strengthens your lawn
- Prevents broadleaf and grassy weeds PLUS CRABGRASS up to 6 MONTHS
- Won’t harm lawns when used as directed
- For use on Southern turfs: Bermudagrass, St. Augustinegrass, Centipedegrass and Zoysiagrass
- 12.5 lb. Granules treat up to 5,000 sq. ft.
- 50% slow-release formula
- Actives: 0.088% Dicamba acid; 0.041% Penoxsulam; 0.027% Indaziflam; Fertilizer Analysis: 35-0-3
- Apply anytime in early spring or fall
Just one application of Bayer Advanced 3-in-1 weed and feed for southern lawns kills lawn weed and prevents new ones, including crabgrass, for up to 6 months. Plus it greens, feeds and strengthens your lawn for a thick, healthy turf. It delivers season-long weed control that is simple and easy to use and won't harm your lawn when used as directed. No need for frequent re-application. Up to 6 months of weed control plus feeding has never been easier.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Coverage||5,000 sq. ft.|
|Recommended Planting Dates||Early spring or fall|
|Type||Weed & Feed|