Ramik Ramik Green Rodent Nuggets, 4-Pound Pouch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Ramik Green Rodent Nuggets, 4-Pound Pouch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Mar 29, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Contains the first generation anticoagulant Diphacinone.
- Death may occur within 4-5 days after a lethal dose is consumed.
- Fish flavored for high palatability.
- Food quality grain mix.
- Can be used indoors or outdoors.
Formulated to attract rats and mice, Ramik Green Rodent Nuggets has a high protein, fish-flavored aroma. Mold and moisture-resistant, the bait comes in ready-to-use nuggets for no-mess, easy placement. The 1/2 in nuggets are hot extruded for weather resistance without wax. Contains Diphacinone, an extremely effective anticoagulant rodenticide.
Do not apply further than 50 ft from buildings. Do not use in edible product areas of food or feed processing plants or other areas where food or feed is commercially prepared or processed. Do not contaminate food/feed or food/feed handling equipment or place near or inside ventilation duct openings. Do not broadcast bait. When used in USDA inspected facilities, this product must be applied in tamper-resistant bait stations. Keep out of reach of children. Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions and allergen statements, before use.
|Animal Type||Norway Rats, Roof Rats, and House Mice|
|Application||In and around homes, industrial, commercial, agricultural and public buildings and similar man-made structures. May also be used in transport vehicles (ships, trains, aircraft) and in and around port or terminal buildings.|
|Ingredients||Diphacinone (2 - Diphenylacetyl - 1,3 - Indandione)|
|Mode of Action||Anticoagulant|
|Pack Qty||4 lb pouch containing 1/2 in nuggets|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|