Weston 11 x 16-Inch Gallon Vacuum Seal Bag 20-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
11 x 16-Inch Gallon Vacuum Seal Bag 20-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Mar 21, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Can be used in most leading brand vacuum sealers
- BPA-free, non-toxic plastic, no Bisphenol A
- Heavy-duty bags with air removal channels for maximum freshness
- Made from FDA listed food safe materials
- Great for food and non-food uses like preserving collectibles, valuable documents, silver or electronic items
- Marinate, sous vide, simmer or microwave food right in the bag
A small puncture in the vacuum bag is required before warming cooked foods or defrosting foods in the microwave. When simmering food in a vacuum bag, closely monitor that the pot has plenty of water and the vacuum bag is not in direct contact with the bottom of the pot. Follow food safety guidelines. Do not reuse vacuum bags after storing raw meats, greasy foods or fish. Do not reuse vacuum bags after heating. Do not use the vacuum bags in the oven or broiler. Our new convenient 20 pack of 11 x 16 in pre-cut, gallon sized, commercial-grade vacuum bags are ideal for storing and/or marinating larger portions of fruits and vegetables, sausages, bulk steaks and chops, roasts, small whole birds (like Cornish hens, quail, birds under 5 lb) and more.
|Application||For use to marinate foods in minutes|
|Number of Plies||2|
|Suitable for||FoodSaver, Collectibles, Valuable Documents and Silver or Electronic Items|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certification, Codes, Standards||FDA Approved|