AMERICAN VALVE 2 x 7.68-Inch Schedule 40 PVC Compression Coupling
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2 x 7.68-Inch Schedule 40 PVC Compression Coupling
- P600U 2
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jun 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Restrain pipe after installation
- For repairing broken PVC pipe
- Easy to operate for instant emergency piping
- Not recommended for service or test with compressed air or gases
For use in general piping applications,for Sch 40 metal and plastic pipe. Easy to operate for instant emergency piping. Piping must be restrained.
Nominal size shown
|End Connection||Compression x Compression|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Seal Material||Nitrile Rubber|
|Standards||ANSI Specified, NSF Certified|
|Temperature Rating||140° F|
|Usage||For General Piping Use|
|Working Pressure||150 psi at 73° F|
|Inside Diameter||2.56 in|
|Nominal Size||2 in|
|Outside Diameter||3.62 in|