Lenox 2-1/2-Inch Hole Saw
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2-1/2-Inch Hole Saw
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Jun 25, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Improved metal cutting performance
- Increased wall thickness improves durability and minimizes tooth loss
- Optimized tooth design penetrates metal with ease
- Larger, sharper teeth remove more wood for fast cutting
- Easy plug removal
- Staircase design for fast, easy plug ejection
- 50% longer life
- 2X more durable
Reinforced to cut stronger, last longer and resists tooth strippage. High-speed steel teeth resist breaking and offer extended life. Thick backing plate with holes for drive pins resists damage due to high torque.
|Applicable Materials||Aluminum Mild Steel Plastic Stainless Steel|
|Cutting Depth||1-5/8 in|
|Cutting Edge Material||M2 HSS|
|TPI or Pitch||4/6|
|Tooth Type||Positive Rake|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Taiwan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|