Traeger Ironwood 650 Wi-Fi Controlled Wood Pellet Grill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Ironwood 650 Wi-Fi Controlled Wood Pellet Grill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Double side-walled interior for superior heat retention
- D2 direct drive features the first built-to-last, brushless motor in the industry, as well as a variable speed fan, and TurboTemp
- Grill, smoke & monitor your Ironwood wirelessly using the built-in Traeger WiFIRE controller & smart phone app!
- Extra large capacity hopper holds up to 20 lbs of Traeger hardwood pellets at once
Elevate your craft with the Traeger Ironwood 650. Grill more food and enjoy more versatility with 650 square inches of cooking area. The bottom cooking grate can be lowered for searing juicy steaks, or raised for grilling. TRU Convection system and Traeger Downdraft Exhaust system, fully circulate fresh blue smoke keeping smoke in the chamber longer, as well as maintaining an even heat and increasing the efficiency of the grill. The D2 Direct Drive drivetrain technology makes the Ironwoods more durable, with the DC brushless motor, and also increases the efficiency of the grill with Turbo Temp fast start-up, and the variable speed fan. The Keep Warm mode lets you decide when you are ready to eat, not when the food is ready. The Ironwood also features double side walled insulation for better temperature control. An easy to use control panel & digital display gives you full control with a navigation dial and dedicated buttons for creating custom cook cycles and quick access to handy functions like keep warm mode and Super Smoke Mode, amping up the flavor with the push of a button. Tired of babysitting your grill? Try out the Ironwood WiFIRE controller to change the temperature, set timers, and access thousands of Traeger recipes using the Traeger app and your smart phone (available for iOS & Android devices). The included meat probe stores above the control panel for quick access, easily connecting to a dedicated control panel port for precise monitoring. There's no shortage of food prep convenience with a stainless steel side shelf with BBQ tool hooks and a full-length stainless steel front-shelf. Keep the fire burning with a large capacity pellet hopper, holding up to 20 pounds of Traeger hardwood pellets. A hopper clean-out door lets you quickly empty contents for cleaning and swapping out flavors. Tucked away out of sight, is a concealed grease pan that slides out for easy cleanup. The Ironwood is built to outlast the competition from the ground up with a rock-solid sawhorse-style chassis, all-terrain wheels, heavy-duty locking casters and black powder coat finish. The Traeger Ironwood 650 has a temperature range of 165-500° Fahrenheit.
|Cooking Surface||650 sq. in.|
|Hopper Capacity||20 lbs|
|Number of Main Burners||0|
|Number of Side Burners||0|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|