IRWIN 2 x 8-Inch Linear Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade, 10-Tooth Per Inch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
2 x 8-Inch Linear Bi-Metal Reciprocating Saw Blade, 10-Tooth Per Inch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cuts all metals including nonferrous pipe conduit, stainless steel and sheet metals
- Use with materials 1/8" - 1/2" (3.2 - 13 mm) thick
- Bi-metal construction for faster cutting and added durability
- Precision set teeth for faster, smoother cuts
- Bi-metal tooth design makes the blade stronger and last longer
- Bi-Metal, Wood and Metal
Electronic beam weld allows for a more powerful bond. Bi-Metal blade increase blade life. Use with materials 1/8 in -1/2 in (3.2-1.3mm) thick. Applications: Composition Materials, Plastic, Pipe, Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel.
|Applicable Materials||Composition Materials, Plastic, Pipe|
|Cutting Edge Material||High Speed Steel with 8% Cobalt|
|Tang Size||1/2 in|
|Teeth Type||Precision Set|
|Type||Reciprocating Saw Blade|
|Blade Length||8 in|
|Blade Thickness||0.05 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|