Antler King 20 Lbs Red Zone
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20 Lbs Red Zone
- RED ZONE
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jun 22, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Contains high protein forage and grain soybeans, high protein forage peas, succulent buckwheat and sunflowers.
- High protein food plot in spring and summer.
- High energy food plot for fall and winter.
- Can be planted May thru August in the northern U.S. and March thru September in the southern U.S.
- When planting in the fall plant at least 60 days before the first expected frost.
- Best planted with a drill, but if a drill is not available, broadcast the seeds and then drag them into the soil.
- Available in 20 lb. bag which plants 1/2 acre.
Antler Kings RED ZONE is a food plot mixed designed to offer all serious whitetail hunters a way to increase their chances of scoring on a trophy buck no matter what season they hunt! Red Zone is comprised of 2 varieties of forage and grain soybeans, a variety of forage peas, a variety of buckwheat and more! Red Zone will mature at different periods throughout the year, offering a food plot the deer will crave during the spring, summer, fall and winter. If you can only plant one food plot this year, you need to plant RED ZONE!
|Weight (Lbs)||20 lbs|