IRWIN 1/4-Inch -18 Npt High Carbon Steel Taper Pipe Tap
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/4-Inch -18 Npt High Carbon Steel Taper Pipe Tap
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jul 28, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Cuts internal threads in pipes
- Nominal size of the tap is that of the pipe fitting being tapped
- Available in National Pipe Taper (NPT) and British Standard Pipe Taper (BSP)
- Ideal for pipe fittings
- Tapered at a rate of 3/4" per foot
Four flutes. Used in applications such as pipe fittings.
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|No of Flutes||4|
|Tap Point Style||Plug tap|
|Usage||Used to Cut Internal Threads in Pipes|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Size||1/4 in - 18 NPT|