TROPHY CLOVER MIX is a mixture of 4 perennial varieties of clover, a unique variety of chicory and a variety of rapeseed that is Antler Kings® hardiest and longest lasting perennial mix. Trophy Clover Mix can be planted in the Spring or Fall and provide your deer herd a 30%+ protein diet during the Spring, Summer and Fall. If you are looking for a food plot to give the deer what they need, when they need it, this is it!
- The highest protein and tonnage producing clover and chicory perennial mix on the market.
- Provides up to 10 tons of 30%+ forage per acre.
- Great food plot for deer and turkeys.
- Lasts up to 6 years.
- Treated with Antler King's® Ultra Coat Orange for higher germination rates and increased forage yield.
- Plant TROPHY CLOVER seeds less than 1/4″ deep.
- Recommended starter fertilizer is 5-10-30 or 9-23-30 or 6-24-24 at 250lbs. per acre. Use 0-0-60 after plot is established.
- pH should be between 6.2-7.0.
- Available in 1/2 acre, 3 acre and 6 acre sizes.