Southwire Southwire Armorlite 68580001 Metal Clad Armored Cable, 12 AWG
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Southwire Armorlite 68580001 Metal Clad Armored Cable, 12 AWG
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Fished or embedded in plaster
- Concealed or exposed installations
- Environmental air-handling spaces per NEC 300.22
- As aerial cable on a messenger
- Installation in cable tray and approved raceways
- Lightweight aluminum interlocked armor
Pre-installed conductors within an overall protective metallic interlocked armor. 45% lighter than steel MC cable. Cable reverse wound for ease of pulling and installation. Conductors solid bare annealed copper per ASTM B-3, stranded copper stranding per ASTM B-8 for conductor. Conductor insulation rated 90° C dry, 75° C wet at 600 V. Conductor insulation is flame retardant, heat-resistant PVC with flame, oil- and gasoline-resistant nylon jacket. General applications such as branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential construction/facilities, power, lighting, control and signal circuits, concealed or exposed installations, installed in raceway/conduit, fished or embedded in plaster, installed in cable tray and as aerial cable on a messenger. UL classified 1, 2 and 3 hrs through penetration firestop systems W-L-3110, W-L-3113, W-L-31120, W-L-3121, C-A-J-3115, C-A-J-3140, C-A-J-3142, C-A-J-3202, C-A-J-4065 and C-A-J-4066. UL listed.
|AWG No. Conds.||14 AWG|
|Amperage Rating||20 A|
|Application||For branch, feeder and service power distribution in commercial, industrial, institutional and multi-residential buildings|
|Current Rating||30 A|
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Operating Temperature||90° C|
|Standards/Approvals||UL 83/1063/1569 Listed | Federal Specification A-A59544 (formerly J-C-30B)/IEEE 1202 (70/000 BTU/hr) Vertical Cable Tray Flame Test/NEC Certified|
|Strands per Conductor||1|
|Voltage Rating||600 V|
|Wire Size||12 AWG|