Southwire 50-Foot Solid Metal Clad Cable
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
50-Foot Solid Metal Clad Cable
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 29, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- 3 Conductor, 12 Gauge Stranded Wire with Ground
- Reduces Installation Costs up to 50% Over Pipe and Wire
- Lightweight Aluminum Armor is 45% Lighter Than Steel MC Cable
- Suitable for Branch, Feeder and Service Power Distribution in Commercial, Industrial, Institutional and Multi-Residential Buildings
Southwire Armorlite® Type MC cable is constructed with soft-drawn copper, type THHN/THWN conductors rated 90° C dry and 75° C wet. Suitable for both concealed and exposed applications. Lightweight aluminum armor surrounds the wire assembly.
|Number of Conductors||3|
|Size||12/ x 50 ft|