IRWIN 1/2 x 4 x 6-Inch Carbide Rotary Percussion Masonry Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 4 x 6-Inch Carbide Rotary Percussion Masonry Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Sep 18, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Patented flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker for fast drilling and long life
- Up to 150% faster than other competitive bits
- Shot-peened, double-tempered finish reduces breakage
- Hot isostatically pressed to extend life and resist breakage
- Copper braze material gives high heat resistance for reduced tip loss
- All tips made to ANSI specifications
- Carbide Tipped
- Straight Shank
Bit will fit all hammer drills with 3-jaw or Jacobs chuck and features a chrome vanadium shaft through hardened to 50-53HrC, shot-peened, double-tempered finish, flute geometry removes dust from the hole quicker, copper braze material gives high heat resistance. All tips made to ANSI specifications.
|Cutting Edge Material||Copper Braze|
|Material||Chrome Vanadium Spring Steel|
|Overall Length||6 in|
|Shank Type||Straight Shank|
|Twist Length||4 in|
|Type||Masonry Drill Bit|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|