IRWIN 1/2 x 5-15/16-Inch High Speed Steel Brad Point Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 5-15/16-Inch High Speed Steel Brad Point Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Sep 21, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Brad point tip provides accurate positioning for starting the hole
- Bit is precision ground for use in furniture making, doweling, cabinetry, and other woodworking applications where an exact hole size is required
- Spur cutting edges reduce splintering and ensure a smooth, clean hole
- Wide flutes provide a fast, continuous flow of chips
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Overall Length||5-15/16 in|
|Twist Length||3-31/32 in|
|Type||Brad Point Bit|
|Usage||Used in Furniture Making, Doweling, Cabinetry, and Other Woodworking Applications|
|Shank Size||3/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|