DeWALT 9/64-Inch Split Point Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
9/64-Inch Split Point Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Pilot Point Tip starts on contact for clean, accurate holes and reduces lock-up on breakthrough
- No-Spin shank eliminates the frustration of bit spinning in the chuck
- Tapered web provides greater durability to reduce breaking
- Size markings are located above the shank to prevent wearing away
DeWalt has the first industrial drill bit specially designed to maximize the performance of your drill. DeWalt's Pilot Point drill bits are designed to solve the common problems professionals encounter when drilling with portable drills into metal and wood: walking, spinning and breaking. The patented Pilot Point tip, (sizes 1/8-inch and over), prevents the bit from walking across the workpiece, while providing a clean, round hole. The No Spin shank, (sizes 3/16-inch and over), overcomes the professional's frustration with keyless chucks, bits spinning in the chucks. And, with the patented tapered web, breaking is a thing of the past.
|Type||Split Point Bit|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|