DeWALT 20-Volt Max 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Tool Only
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
20-Volt Max 6-1/2-Inch Circular Saw, Tool Only
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jul 29, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 460 MWO, 5,250 rpm motor delivers power and speed to make the most demanding cuts with ease
- High strength and lightweight magnesium shoe provides jobsite durability for long-term cut accuracy
- Optimized rubber overmolded comfort grip delivers optimal balance and control
- 0°-50° bevel capacity allows for aggressive bevel cuts for a multitude of applications
- 6-1/2 in carbide tipped blade for cutting 2x material at 90° and 45° and more cuts per charge
The DCS391B 20V MAX* 6-1/2 in Circular Saw with a 6-1/2 in carbide-tipped blade operates on a powerful 5150 rpm motor with a 0 to 50-degree bevel capacity on a lightweight and durable magnesium shoe.
* Maximum initial battery voltage (measured without a workload) is 20 volts. Nominal voltage is 18.
|Battery||Lithium Ion (Not Included)|
|Blade Diameter||6-1/2 in|
|Depth of Cut at 45 deg||1-5/8 in|
|Depth of Cut at 90 deg||2-1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Mexico|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Warranty||3 Years Limited|