Diablo 5-3/8-Inch 16-Tooth Framing Saw Blade
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5-3/8-Inch 16-Tooth Framing Saw Blade
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Jan 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- TiCo Hi-Density Carbide specifically designed for each application to provide maximum performance and cutting life
- Super thin laser cut kerf gives extremely fast, durable, and clean cuts
- Laser-cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping the blade cool and reducing blade warp
- Non-stick Perma-Shield Coating reduces gumming, rusting, and corrosion
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
Cordless trim saw blade has an ultra thin kerf and is designed for use in construction and remodeling. Laser cut blade features a thin kerf, this makes it a good choice to use with portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. Alternate top bevel, 12,000RPM, +18° hook angle, .039 in plate, .049 in kerf
|Number of Teeth||16|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Italy|