Bussmann Blade Fuse, 40 A, 1 KA Ir
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Blade Fuse, 40 A, 1 KA Ir
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Jun 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Industry standard color coding for quick identification of amp rating
- Tin-plated zinc terminals for corrosion resistance and enhanced conductivity
- Lead-and halogen-free
- Test points on specific part/package numbers may speed up circuit troubleshooting
ATC blade fuses use the industry standard color coding to indicate amp rating. Bussmann Series ATC fuses are UL recognized and feature an enclosed element for electrical isolation, corrosion resistance and longer service life.
|Current Rating||40 A|
|Interrupt Rating||1 kA|
|Operating Temperature||-40 to 100° C|
|Standards/Approvals||RoHS Compliant | UL Listed|
|Voltage Rating||32 VDC|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|