3M P100 Particulate Filters, 2-Pair
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
P100 Particulate Filters, 2-Pair
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Sep 17, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Provides a minimum of 99.97% filtration efficiency against solid and liquid aerosols, including oils
- Carbon layer for odor reduction
- Face piece not included. must be purchased separately
- Use for mold remediation in accordance with us-pea guidelines
Fits all 3M 6000 and 7500 series half and full facepiece respirators; NIOSH approved.
|Filter Efficiency Level||99.97|
|NIOSH Filter Rating||AS/NZS 1716. GP2. NIOSH P100., P100|
|Standards/Approvals||NIOSH P100 Approved|
|Suitable for Use With||3M 6000 and 7500 Series Half and Full Facepiece Respirators|
|Usage||For Mold Remediation, Sanding and Scraping Lead-Based Paint|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|