Irwin 7/64 x 2-5/8-Inch Straight Shank Titanium Nitride Coated High Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit, 2-Pack
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7/64 x 2-5/8-Inch Straight Shank Titanium Nitride Coated High Speed Steel Jobber Length Drill Bit, 2-Pack
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Nov 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Titanium nitride coating extends the life of the bit; lasts up to six times longer than standard high speed steel drill bits
- Heavy-duty web design provides extreme rigidity when drilling in metal applications
- Shorter cutting lips reduce torque when drilling in high tensile strength materials
- 135-degree split point reduces feed pressure for easier penetration without work hardening
Titanium Nitride coating reduces friction and last longer, cutting edge stays sharper longer. Used in repetitive metal drilling with portable drills or stationary drill press. Jobber length.
|Applicable Materials||Mild Steel, High Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Wood, Drywall, Sheet Metal, Cast Iron|
|Finish||Titanium Nitride Coated|
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Overall Length||2-5/8 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Twist Length||1-1/2 in|