Loctite 1 oz Mastermend Epoxy
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1 oz Mastermend Epoxy
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Oct 1, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH - WATER RESISTANT
- High impact resistance - won't crack when drilled
- Convenient syringe dispenses equal amounts of each component every time
- 0.85-Fluid ounce plastic syringe
- Bonds metal, glass, ceramic, wood, many rigid plastics, china, tile, fiberglass, concrete and stone
- Can be combined with fiberglass cloth for a durable patch
For complex multi-piece assemblies. For a wide range of materials or as a versatile filler for gap bonding, surface repairs and laminating. Does not shrink. Can be tinted with earth pigments, cement or sand for color matching. Can be sanded and drilled. Two-part system consisting of an epoxy resin and a hardener in a dual syringe. High Strength bond. Sets in 60 minutes. 3,000 psi.
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|