3/4-HP Evolution Essential® XTR Garbage Disposal with Cord and SinkTop Switch
- ESSENTIAL XTR
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Feb 22, 2024. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- SoundSeal® Technology delivers Quieter performance allowing you to hold a conversation with elevated voices in the same room
- MultiGrind® technology delivers 2 stages of grind vs. 1 stage in a standard disposer.
- Includes SinkTop Switch™ accessory with Satin Nickel button
- Includes power cord kit accessory for easy installation
- 9-Year We Come To You® In-Home Limited Warranty
- 34.6 oz. Grind Chamber and Stainless Steel Grind Components for durability
- Assembled in USA with American Pride
- QuickLock® Sink Mount allows for easy installation and disposer replacement
- 3/4 Horsepower Dura-Drive® Induction Motor is engineered to specifications used for appliance motors, provides quite operation and long life
The InSinkErator® Evolution Essential® XTR food waste disposer is the ideal choice for a wide range of applications. Why? Because it comes with something EXTRA! The Essential XTR includes a SinkTop Switch™ for easy countertop activation, and includes a power cord in the box for added value. Convenience in one package.
|Grind Chamber: 34.6 oz
|Black Enamel Gray
|Drain: 1-1/2 in Anti-Vibration (Hose Clamp); Dishwasher Drain Connection: Yes
|On/Off SinkTop™ Switch
|Black Enamel Gray
|Stopper, Quiet Collar Sink Baffle, Sink Flange, Fiber Gasket, Backup Flange, Mounting Ring, 1-1/2 in Screw, 1-1/8 in Screw, Snap Ring, Lower Mounting Ring, Anti-Vibration Mount, Dishwasher Mount, Dishwasher Inlet, Drain Plug, Anti-Vibration Tailpipe Mount, Disposer, Wrechette, Hose Clamp, Discharge Tube
|Permanently Lubricated Upper & Lower Bearings
|Time Rating: Intermittent; SoundSeal® Technology: Anti-Vibration Mount®,Anti-VibrationTailpipe Mount™,Quiet Collar® Sink Baffle,SoundLimiter® Insulation; MultiGrind Technology: GrindShear Ring; Manual Reset Overload
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin
|6 Year parts and in-home service
|Assembled in USA with American Pride
|Prop 65 Warning
|WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
|Certification, Codes, Standards
|UL/cUL Listed; UPC Certified; ASSE Standard