Oatey 1-Inch Fitting Brush W/Handle
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Inch Fitting Brush W/Handle
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Galvanized Steel Wire Stem
- Built to fit 1 in diameter fittings
- Packaged in an attractive display card
- Designed for cleaning the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering
Designed for cleaning, deburring, and polishing the inside of copper fittings prior to soldering. Can also be used to clean plastic and brass. Brush is made of high carbon steel bristles to ensure a long lasting, durable and sharp cutting surface. Contoured plastic handle provides a comfortable grip. Stem is made of galvanized steel wire.
|Brush Size||1 in|
|Handle Material||High Impact Polystyrene|
|Handle Style||Non-Slip Contoured|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Unknown, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Trim Type||High Carbon Steel Wire|
|Type||Pipe Fitting Brush|
|Usage||For Cleaning, Deburring and Polishing The Inside of Copper fittings Prior to Soldering|