Irwin 7/16-Inch High Speed Steel Reduced Shank Jobber Length Drill Bit With 3/8-Inch Shank
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7/16-Inch High Speed Steel Reduced Shank Jobber Length Drill Bit With 3/8-Inch Shank
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Jun 23, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Bit is constructed of M-2 high speed steel for the best combination of strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance
- Standard 118 degree point for use in wood, metal, and plastic
- 3/8" reduced shank fits all 3/8" drills
- Reduced Shank
M-2 high speed steel for strength, heat resistance, and wear resistance in general drilling of wood, metal, and plastic. The 3/8 in reduced shank fits all 3/8 in drills. Jobber length.
|Applicable Materials||Wood, Metal, Plastic|
|Material||High Speed Steel|
|Overall Length||5-1/2 in|
|Twist Length||4-1/16 in|
|Shank Size||3/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||China|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|