The Class 2 Construction Safety Vest features a 5-point tear-away design that helps to protects the worker if vest is caught on moving equipment. Includes 2 large pockets. HiViz Yellow Color & 3M Scotchlite™ Silver Tape. ANSI 107-2004, Class 2, FHWA. 3M™ Construction Safety Vest, used for road work, construction, crossing guards and more, is available in fluorescent yellow with 2 in 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8906 silver fabric trim - making it the wearer visible from 360° during the day and at night. The lightweight, breathable mesh construction and adjustable straps help ensure that the vest is comfortable and customizable. The five point tear-away system makes it easy to remove in an emergency situation while the two large interior pockets provide the wearer with portable storage. It also meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 and Federal Highway Mandate - 2009 Manual of Uniform and Traffic Control Devices. 3M™ Construction Safety Vest is great choice in high visibility, reflective clothing for professional.
- Fluorescent yellow with 2 in 3M™ Scotchlite™ Reflective Material - 8906 silver fabric trim
- Five-point tear-away
- Lightweight, breathable mesh
- Two large interior pockets
- Provides 360° reflective material
- Adjustable to fit most wearers
- Meets ANSI/ISEA 107-2010 Class 2 and Federal Highway Mandate 2009 Manual of Uniform and Traffic Control Devices