Oatey 8-Ounce Yellow Medium All-Weather CPVC Cement
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
8-Ounce Yellow Medium All-Weather CPVC Cement
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Jun 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Lo-V.O.C. Solvent Cement meets California South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For cold water systems and hot water systems up to 200°F / 93°C
- May be used without primer where local coders permit
- Recommended application temperature 0°F to 110°F / -17°C to 43°C
- Meets ASTM F493
- FlowGuard Gold® is a registered trademark of The Lubrizol Corporation
Medium-bodied CPVC resin in solvent solution formula for copper tube size (CTS) CPVC hot and cold potable water pipe and fittings up to 2 in diameter interference fit only and systems up to 180° Fahrenheit. Faster cure time/reduced installation time. May be used without primer where local codes permit. Low VOC with reduced solvent emissions. Exceeds new environmental requirements, meets various California district rules and ASTM F-493.
|Application Method||Bristle Brush or Roller|
|Application Temperature||0 - 110° F|
|Composition||Tetrahydrofuran, Methyl Ethyl Ketone, Ethene, Chloro, Homopolymer, Chlorinated, Acetone, Cyclohexanone, Silica, Amorphous, Fumed, Crystalline Free|
|Flammability Rating||1.8 LFL, 11.8 UFL|
|Flash Point||14 - 23° F|
|Functional Cure||1 hr For Above 60° F, 6 hr For Hot-Water|
|Media||Dry Chemical, Carbon Dioxide, Foam and Water|
|Setting Time||4 - 5 Min at 30 - 50° F, 2 - 3 Min at 50 - 70° F, 1 - 2 Min at 70 - 90° F|
|Shear Strength||400 psi For 2 hr at 73° F|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM F493 Specified | IAPMO Listed | NSF-61 Certified | SCAQMD 1168/316A or BAAQMD Method 40 Approved|
|Usage||For Hot and Cold-Water Systems Upto 200° F|
|V O C Content||490 g/l|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|