IRWIN 7-Inch Steel Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-Inch Steel Straight Jaw Locking Pliers
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 30, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Straight jaws provide maximum contact on flat, square, or hex work
- Ideal for tightening, clamping, twisting and turning
- Turn screw to adjust pressure and fit work. Stays adjusted for repetitive use
- Constructed of high-grade heat-treated alloy steel for maximum toughness and durability
- Classic trigger release designed to provide maximum locking force
- Hardened teeth are designed to grip from any angle
|Handle Style||Plain Grip|
|Jaw Capacity||1-5/16 in|
|Jaw Length||1-3/16 in|
|Jaw Material||Alloy Steel|
|Jaw Size||1-3/16 in Length X 3/8 in Width X 5/16 in Thickness|
|Jaw Thickness||5/16 in|
|Jaw Width||3/8 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Usage||For Tightening, Clamping, Twisting and Turning|