IRWIN 1/2 x 6-Inch Steel Woodboring Max Speed Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 6-Inch Steel Woodboring Max Speed Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Jan 29, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Three cutting spurs for faster, cleaner holes, less breakout, and extended drilling life
- Full screw-point tip allows bit to self-feed for ease of drilling
- Tapered tri-flute design for faster chip ejection and less binding
- 1/4" quick-change shank reduces slipping in standard chucks and is compatible with all 1/4" quick-change chucks, including impact drills
- Hex shank
Tri-Flute design for faster chip ejection, cutting spurs have three cutting edges for added durability, full screw tip allows bit to self feed. Grooved hex shank prevents slipping in drill chuck or bit extension; fits all standard 1/4 in quick change chucks.
|Overall Length||6 in|
|Point Type||Self-Feeding Screw|
|Shank Type||Hex Shank|
|Type||Wood Boring Drill Bit|
|Flute Length||1-3/4 in|
|Shank Size||1/4 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CN|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|