Bonide 32-Fl. Oz. Ready To Use 3-In-1 Tomato And Vegetable Insect Spray
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
32-Fl. Oz. Ready To Use 3-In-1 Tomato And Vegetable Insect Spray
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Feb 3, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Controls both insects and fungal disease on vegetables, fruits and ornamentals
- Use up to the day of harvest
- Controls blight, leaf spot, blackspot and other listed diseases
- Controls aphids, mites, ants, whiteflies, fruit flies, and other listed insects
- For use on listed fruits, vegetables, & ornamentals
- Ready-to-use Quart (32oz) spray bottle
This product is designed to kill species of aphid, spider mite, ant, cricket, weevil, caterpillar, fly, thrip, silverfish, & more. Tomato & Vegetable spray controls blackspot, powdery mildew, rust, scab, blight, brown rot, & leaf spot. For best control apply as a protective spray early in the season before the diseases are noticed. Our insect killer is perfect for use on listed fruits, vegetables, & ornamentals. This includes beans, beets, carrots, cabbage, kale, onions, tomatoes, roses, houseplants, shrubs, almonds, apples, pears, & more. This product is conveniently ready to use when it arrives at your home. The spray nozzle makes this product easy to deploy.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Boiling point||>100° F|
|Compositions||Pyrethrins, Sulfur (Solid), Water|
|Flash Point||123° F|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Size||32 fl. oz|