NORTON 6-1/2-Inch Diameter Aluminum Oxide Circular Cut-Off Wheel
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6-1/2-Inch Diameter Aluminum Oxide Circular Cut-Off Wheel
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Feb 7, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Quality aluminum oxide for metal circular saw applications including soft and hard carbon steels
- DM (Diamond Mount) pop-out and 5/8 in center hole combination to fit all popular circular saws
- Thicker blade for more durability, full fiberglass reinforcement for straight cuts
Make the most of your circular saw cut-off wheel investment by choosing a Metal A AO Type 01/41 circular saw cut-off wheel. For use on hard and soft carbon steels. This wheel features a quality aluminum oxide and a durable thicker blade. The full fiberglass reinforcement helps you perform straight cuts while the diamond mount pop-out and 5/8 in center hole combination gives this wheel a compatibility with all major brand circular saws.