Milwaukee 1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Corded Drill
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2-Inch Heavy Duty Corded Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Aug 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 8 A motor delivers up to 850 rpm with variable speed control
- 360° locking side handle produces maximum maneuverability and control
- Heavy-duty keyed chuck with holder provides an industrial hold during drilling and fastening
- 8 ft 3-wire fixed rubber cord durable construction for longer tool life
Outperforms all other 1/2 in drills in its category. The 1/2 in Magnum drill has the power and construction to deliver long-lasting performance. The all metal gear case and diaphragm provide high durability on the jobsite. The ergonomic, textured grip and two-finger trigger optimize user comfort and balance.
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1-1/2 in Flat Boring Bit, 3-5/8 in Hole Saw Bit, 1-1/2 in Auger Bit|
|Includes||(1) Chuck Key with Holder, (1) Side Handle|
|No Load RPM||0 To 850|
|Standards/Approvals||CSA Listed, ETL Listed, UL Listed|
The following information is subject to change without notice