Irwin 1/2 x 4 x 5-Inch Steel Multi-Material Jobber Length Drill Bit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1/2 x 4 x 5-Inch Steel Multi-Material Jobber Length Drill Bit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Sep 27, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Carbide tip has a unique diamond-ground, four-facet design with sharper cutting edges for centered starts with no walking, fast drilling, and excellent hole quality in a variety of materials
- Double-milled flute ensures fast, efficient removal of drilling dust and debris to increase speed and prevent clogging
- Compatible with all standard 1/2" and 3/8" chuck drills
IRWIN Multi-Material drill bits drill through just about any type of material out there brick, block, tile, metal, wood, plastic and marble theyll even drill through multiple materials at the same time. These versatile bits are designed specifically for rotary drilling, but are tough enough to be used with hammer drills.
|Flute Length||4 in|
|Material||Steel - Carbide Tipped|
|Overall Length||5 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Type||Multi-Material Drill Bit|