Cutler-Hammer 200-Amp 8-Space Main Breaker Loadcenter
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
200-Amp 8-Space Main Breaker Loadcenter
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Optimized knockouts - optimized knockout locations for additional access, easier to remove
- Smooth case edges - providing a more professional look and feel
- 2/0 lug- easily removable and can be installed in any location on the neutral bar
- Inboard neutral - increases gutter space to allow for professional installation of conductors
- Common drive types (BR)- minimizes number of tools required for installation as the neutral bar and BR breaker screws will share a common drive type
- Backed out neutral screws - allows for quick connection of neutral and ground conductors
- Plug-on neutral (PON) - eliminates the pigtail connection providing time and labor savings
- Embossed circuit numbers-durable circuit numbering with added marking for twin breakers
- Keyhole hanging feature - ease of cover installation
- Rigid cover spine provides strength when twist outs are removed
Rainproof galvanized steel enclosure. Single-phase, 3-wire, insulated/bondable neutral, 8 (1 in ) spaces, 16 circuits, 120/240 VAC. Main breaker type BWH at 25,000 AIC. Includes feed thru lugs for both phase and neutral conductors. With hub closure plates, hubs and ground bar kit (necessary for sub-feeding) sold separately. Tin-plated aluminum bus bar. Neutral is movable to other side. When bonded, unused neutral connections may be used for equipment ground protectors in service entrance application. #2 - 300 kcmil wire range. Electrostatic powder coat, baked urethane painted. Rotate 180° for bottom feed; orientation of main breaker handle consistent with NEC 240-81 requirements because it operates horizontally. 14-5/16 in x 25 in x 5-3/16 in UL listed file E8741.
|Buss Bar Material||Aluminum|
|Cable Size||2/0 AWG|
|Enclosure Type||NEMA 3R|
|Interrupt Rating||25 kA|
|Mounting Type||Flush Surface|
|Number of Circuits||24|
|Number of Phases||1|
|Number of Poles||16|
|Number of Spaces||8|
|Standards/Approvals||ANSI Specified | NEC Compliant | UL 50/UL 67 Listed|
|Temperature Rating||60/75° C|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|