UDP T12 Braided Vinyl Tubing, 1-1/4-Inch I. D. X 1-5/8-Inch O. D. X 1-Foot (Per Foot)
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
T12 Braided Vinyl Tubing, 1-1/4-Inch I. D. X 1-5/8-Inch O. D. X 1-Foot (Per Foot)
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Non-toxic FDA grade compound
- Clear with polyester reinforcement
- Suitable for use with liquids, chemicals and gases
- Higher pressure ratings
- For use with hose barbs and clamps
- Not for use with ice makers or petroleum based products
Clear PVC tubing reinforced with spiral polyester for use in pressure applications. Manufactured with non-toxic FDA compounds. Use for flexible lines for air, water, liquids, beverages, and gases as well as drain lines for air conditioners and dehumidifiers where higher pressure or tubing wall stability is required. Excellent resistance to mild acids and chemicals. See through design allows for visual flow. Not for use with ice makers or petroleum based products.
|Connection Type||Hose Barbs And Clamps|
|PSI||100 @ 70-Degree F|
|Standards/Approvals||FDA Approved | NSF Certified|
|Temperature Range||25 To 150-Degree F|
|Usage||Flexible Drain Line for Air, Water, Liquids, Beverages, and Gases; Air Conditioners, Dehumidifiers|
|Outside Diameter||1-5/8 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Canada|