Milwaukee 1-Inch Corded SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1-Inch Corded SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Sep 23, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 8-amp motor: Delivers 0-1,620 RPM, 0-5,860 BPM with up to 40% faster drilling speeds than the competition
- 3-Mode operation: Choose rotary hammer, hammer only and rotation only for maximum versatility
- Variable Position Chisel Stop: Allows material to be adjusted, regardless of orientation
- 2.1 ft -lbs of torque: Provides 10% faster drilling and up to 35% harder hits
- Mechanical clutch: Protects the tool when the bit binds
- Rotating Brush Plate: Provides Equal power in forward and reverse for easy removal of jammed bits, plus extends brush life
Get up to 40% faster drilling and 15% more life, even in the toughest applications. Designed for the toughest applications, the 1 SDS-Plus D-Handle Rotary Hammer lasts longer and drills faster than other tools in its class. With a powerful 8-amp motor, it delivers 0-1,620 RPM, 0-5,860 BPM and 2.1 ft -lbs of torque. Youll get superior drilling speed without sacrificing the power needed to drill larger holes. At just 6.1 pounds, this rotary hammer is easy to use and helps avoid user fatigue. A mechanical clutch protects the motor when the bit binds, and three-mode operation offers maximum versatility. The kit includes a side handle, depth rod and carrying case.
|BPM||0 To 5,625|
|Chuck Size||1 in|
|Control Type||Variable Speed|
|Cord Length||10 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1 in Solid Bit, 2-1/2 in l Core Bit, 2-1/2 in Thin Wall Bit|
|Includes||(1) Carrying Case, (1) Depth Rod, (1) Side Handle|
|No Load RPM||0 To 1,500|
|Number of Speeds||1|
|Solid Bit Capacity||1 in|
|Thin Wall Bit Capacity||2-1/2 in|
|Thin Wall Core Bit Capacity||2-1/2 in|
|Torque||2.1 ft -lbs|
|Warranty||5 yr Limited|