HENRY 6-Inch X 150-Foot Asphalt-Saturated Cotton Roof Patch Fabric
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
6-Inch X 150-Foot Asphalt-Saturated Cotton Roof Patch Fabric
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Nov 30, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Elastomeric with powerful adhesion, stretches, won't tear, crack or pull away
- Excellent UV resistance
- Can be applied to wet surfaces and immediately exposed apply in almost any weather to rain or snow
- Adheres to most existing roof patches
- Exclusive stop-flow plunger
- Water-and mildew-resistant
- Eliminates costly call backs and re-work
- Blends in with roof, won't stick out
Designed to reinforce HE204, HE209, HE208, HE505 AND HE906 and coatings when used in roof repair work, for flashings and for sealing seams in metal and composition roofs. Also use in below-grade waterproofing application, tank lining systems and for waterproofing planter.
|Application||For roof repairs, sealing seams and composition roofs and waterproofing planters|
|Material||Asphalt Saturated Cotton|
|Tensile Strength||75 in -lb|
|Type||Roof Patch Fabric|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Certifications||ASTM D1668 Specified|
|Country of Origin||US|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Benz[a]anthracene, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM D1668 Specified|