Great Stuff 12-Ounce, Pestblock Insulating Foam Sealant
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Ounce, Pestblock Insulating Foam Sealant
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sat, Dec 4, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Specially formulated with a bitter ingredient
- Contains no pesticides
- Forms a long-lasting, airtight and water resistant barrier
- Reduces the need to reapply pesticides
- Helps improve the home's energy efficiency by sealing gaps and cracks
Blocks critters and bugs such as spiders and ants to mice and rats, from entering your home through gaps, cracks and holes. Forms a long-lasting, airtight and water resistant barrier. Paintable, stainable and sandable. UL classified. Tack-free in 10-15 minutes. One 12 oz can equals up to 19 tubes of caulk.
|Composition||Methyl Ether, Propane, Paraffin Waxes and Hydrocarbon Waxes, Chlorinated, Isobutane|
|Drying time||10 - 15 min Tack Free|
|Flash Point||-104° C|
|Media||Water Fog, Dry Chemical, Carbon Dioxide, Foam and Alcohol Resistant Foam|
|Resists||Air and Water|
|Usage||For Blocks Insects and pests (Such as spiders, ants, bees and mice) From entering The Home by Filling, Sealing and Insulating Gaps, Cracks and Holes up to 1 in|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|
|Standards/Approvals||CCMC 13074-L/UL Listed|