1/2-Inch Corded Hammer Drill
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Thu, Nov 30, 2023. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availability of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Powerful 8 A motor delivers 0 to 2800 rpm and 0 to 48000 bpm for excellent performance
- All-metal gear case provides 2X more durability than the leading competitor
- Heavy-duty metal chuck provides excellent durability and bit retention
- 360° locking side handle with depth gauge permits maximum maneuverability and control
- Compact 11-1/2 in length allows for work in tight spaces
- Hammer drill and drill-only modes for concrete, wood and metal
- Overmold increases grip and reduces vibration
The most powerful single-speed hammer drill on the market, with up to 2X more durability. This practical 8 A, 1/2 in dual-mode hammer drill offers power and versatility for a variety of tough jobs, with an impressive 0 to 2800 rpm and 0 to 48000 bpm. Excellent engineering, an all metal gear case and a heavy-duty metal chuck make this twice as durable as the leading competitor while maintaining outstanding performance. The compact 11-1/2 in profile lets you work in tight spaces and the two modes accommodate drilling in wood, steel and plastic or hammer drilling in concrete. A removable 360° side handle helps you set the depth rod for preset hole drilling. overmolding ensures a surer, more comfortable grip and minimizes vibration and fatigue on the jobsite.
|BPM||0 To 48,000|
|Chuck Size||1/2 in|
|Cord Length||8 ft|
|Drilling Capacity||1/2 in Twist Bit, 1-1/4 in Hole Saw Bit, 5/8 in Concrete|
|Includes||(1) 360° Side Handle (1) Depth Rod (1) Chuck Key|
|No Load RPM||0 To 2,800|
|Type||Corded Hammer Drill|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||CHN|
|Manufacturer Warranty||5 Years|