Irwin 10-Inch Steel Left And Straight Cut Aviation Snips
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
10-Inch Steel Left And Straight Cut Aviation Snips
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Nov 30, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Compound cutting action with textured grips and E-Z close latch
- Great for cutting sheet metal, vinyl, plastic, rubber and many other applications
- Multi-purpose snips with compound cutting leverage
- Pro-Touch Grips provide superior comfort, resists twisting
Cold formed blades. Easy push up release allows one handed operation. Long life spring for increased durability, lower serrated blade, 12 gauge alloy steel spines provide increased rigidity and less flexing. Cuts 18 gauge cold roll steel and 22 gauge stainless steel. Pro-Touch Grips resists twisting, and will not slip off. Length is 10 in
|Applicable Materials||Sheet Metal, Vinyl and Plastic|
|Blade Style||Non-Slip Serrated|
|Cutting Capacity||18 ga Cold Rolled Steel, 23 ga Stainless Steel|
|Handle Style||ProTouch Cushion Grip|
|Length of Cut||1-5/16 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|