IRWIN 5/16-Inch -18 Nc High Carbon Steel Fractional Plug Tap
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
5/16-Inch -18 Nc High Carbon Steel Fractional Plug Tap
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Oct 20, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for routine maintenance, repair work and for rethreading where high accuracy and tolerance thread is not critical
- Straight flutes are ground to provide rapid chip removal for efficient threading
- Designed for hand threading work in a variety of materials
- Taps produce a class 2B thread
|Material||High Carbon Steel|
|No of Flutes||4|
|SAE or Metric||SAE|
|Tap Point Style||Plug Tap|
|Usage||For Routine Maintenance, Repair Work and For Rethreading Where High Accuracy and Tolerance Thread is Not Critical|
|Size||5/16 in - 18 NC|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm- www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|