IRWIN 12-Inch General Carpentry Hand Saw, 14-Points-Per-Inch
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
12-Inch General Carpentry Hand Saw, 14-Points-Per-Inch
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Tue, Jan 18, 2022. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Primary use - Cross cutting and ripping
- Flexible blade for flush cut
- ProTouch Grip
- User example - Exterior trim carpenter/cutting the overhang of gable soffit
- Single Edge
- Polymer Handle
Flexible blade for flush cut with ProTouch grip. For use in cross and rip cuts, exterior trim carpenter/cutting the overhang of gable soffit.
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||Japan|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: Cancer - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Blade Length||12 in|