Terro Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Nov 27, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ideal for large ant infestations
- Flexible placement without stakes: on decks, or in garages, or basements
- Contains 6 pre-filled liquid bait stations
- Attracts and kills all common household ants
- Pre-filled & ready-to-use
- Kills the ants you see and the ants you don't
- Patented station protects the bait from the elements, prevents it from drying out
Terro® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits attract and kill common household ants. To use this outdoor liquid ant bait, simply place the pre-filled, ready-to-use liquid bait stations outdoors in areas where ants are observed and, if desired, secure the baits with the stakes provided. The patented outdoor ant baits prevent the liquid bait from drying out, providing the ants with a continuous supply of food, day and night. Ants typically follow defined trails from the nest to food or water. Placing the outdoor ant baits close to these trails will improve control.
While the active ingredient in Terro® Outdoor Liquid Ant Baits will ultimately kill the worker ant, this outdoor ant bait interferes with the ant's digestive system and works slowly enough that the worker has time to get back and share the ant bait with the rest of the colony. This slow kill is needed to allow time for the foraging ants to make several trips to the outdoor ant bait stations and deliver enough bait to the rest of the colony. Baiting enables you to get rid of both the ants you see and the ants you dont. Complete control may take up to two weeks.
Read all information and instructions provided on product's instructions and label, including all cautions, before use.
|Ingredients||Sodium tetraborate decahydrate (Borax) (5.40%) and other ingredients (94.60%)|
|Size||6 Bait stations|