ForceFlex Black Flexible Safety Eyewear With Clear Lens
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Black Flexible Safety Eyewear With Clear Lens
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Sep 28, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Flexible and resilient frames for a customizable fit
- Multi-injection technology fuses lens to the frame
- Impact-resistant lenses absorb 99.9% UV, UVA and UVB
- Includes microfiber storage bag and lanyard
- Meets requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003
Flexible, resilient frames for a customizable fit. Soft rubber accents for all-day comfort. Multi-injection technology fuses lens to frame. Meets ANSI Z87.1-2003 standards, 99.9% UV protection. Includes bag and lanyard. 3M™ ForceFlex™ Flexible Safety Eyewear, worn to help protect eyes from certain impacts and particles, combines protection, strength with comfort and proven performance. The multi-injection technology makes for flexible, resilient frames with impact-resistant lenses. The polycarbonate lenses are the strongest, most impact-resistant eyewear lens material available. Polycarbonate lenses are lightweight, impact resistant and provide 99.9% UV protection. Each pair comes with a storage bag and lanyard. 3M™ ForceFlex™ Flexible Safety Eyewear meet the requirements of ANSI Z87.1-2003 and are a great choice in eye protection for both the pro and DIYer.
|ANSI Requirements||ANSI Z87.1-2003|
|Application||Installing Flooring and Trim, Insulating the walls, Laying tile, Refinishing Floors, Refinishing Walls, Refinishing Woodwork, Remodeling a bathroom|
|Type||Safety Eye Wear|