Southwire Southwire 4/0 4/0 2/0 Urd Sweetbriar, Underground Building Wire, #4/0 Awg, Per Foot
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
Southwire 4/0 4/0 2/0 Urd Sweetbriar, Underground Building Wire, #4/0 Awg, Per Foot
- 4/0 4/0 2/0 URD
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Sun, Oct 24, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Conductors are stranded, compressed 1350-H19, H16 or H26 aluminum, insulated with vulcanized interlinked polyethylene (VIP 1), Southwire's cross-linked polyethylene
- Neutrals are triple yellow extruded stripe
- Cables with "YES" neutrals have sequential footage markers
- Conductors are durably surface printed for identification
- Two-phase conductors and one neutral conductor are cabled together to produce the triplex cable configuration
- Conductors are also available paralleled
Compact stranded 8000 Series aluminum alloy. Cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE) insulation. Multiplexed cable conductors with a left hand lay in a Triplex (3 conductor) assembly. Underground distribution from a supply source to the service entrance equipment of a building. Maximum operating temperature of 90° C in dry and wet locations. 315 A maximum in direct burial application or 240 A in ducts. 4/0 - 4/0 - 2/0, 600 V. Black color. UL listed Type USE-2.
This is sold by the foot
|Application||For secondary distribution and underground service at 600 V or less, either direct burial or in ducts|
|Current Rating||15 A|
|Number of Conductors||1|
|Operating Temperature||90° C|
|Resistance||Gasoline, Heat, Moisture, Oil|
|Sheath Diameter||109 mil|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM B-230/B-231/B-609/B-901 Specified | UL Listed|
|Strands per Conductor||19|
|Voltage Rating||600 V|
|Wire Size||4 AWG|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Country of Origin||US|