Oatey 16-Ounce Purple Primer
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
16-Ounce Purple Primer
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Fri, Oct 15, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Purple-tinted aggressive primer for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings
- Lo-V.O.C. Primer meets california south coast air quality management district (SCAQMD) 1168/316A or BAAQMD method 40 and various environmental requirements
- For use in areas where plumbing code calls for verification that a primer has been used
A purple-tinted aggressive primer recommended for use on PVC and CPVC pipe and fittings, all Schedules and diameters. Formulated to remove surface dirt, grease and grime as well as soften the pipe surface to allow for a fast, secure and permanent solvent weld. For use in areas where the code calls for verification that a primer has been used. Recommended for all PVC and CPVC installations. NSF listed. Meets ASTM F-656.
|Flash Point||14 - 23° F|
|Standards/Approvals||ASTM F656 Specified | NSF Certified | UL GreenGuard Gold Listed|
|Usage||Used to Removes Surface Dirt, Grease and Grime, As Well As Softens The Pipe Surface to Allow a Fast, Secure Solvent Weld|
|V O C Content||505 g/l|