Genova 1 x 1/2-Inch PVC Reducing Bushing
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
1 x 1/2-Inch PVC Reducing Bushing
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Mon, Nov 30, 2020. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Inserts into threaded fitting socket to reduce to smaller threaded opening
- PTFE thread tape is recommended for threaded joints
- Pressure pipe and fittings are for use in the distribution of pressurized fluids only, which are chemically compatible with the piping materials
- PVC pressure pipe and fittings are used in cold water pressure applications
Inserts into threaded fitting socket to reduce to smaller threaded opening. Teflon thread tape is recommended for threaded joints. Conforms to ASTM D2466. Boxed.
|End Style||MIP X FIP|
|Material Specification||ASTM D2466|
|Nominal Size||1 X 1/2 in|
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including Titanium dioxide, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|
|Schedule Rating||SCH 40|
|Size||1 X 1/2 in|
|Usage||For Irrigation, Underground Residential Sprinkler Systems, Water Service Pipe, Deionized Water Lines, Swimming Pool Installations and Some Chemical Drainage Systems|