IRWIN 7-1/4-Inch 24 Tooth Circular Saw Blade With WeldTec
- Some stock photographs may show options that are not included. Please check product description.
7-1/4-Inch 24 Tooth Circular Saw Blade With WeldTec
Please select a store to view pricing and availability.
* Estimated stock levels as of Wed, Apr 14, 2021. All items subject to prior sale. Prices may vary between stores and online. Please call ahead to confirm availablity of items marked as Limited Stock.
- Ultra thin kerf with exclusive welded carbide teeth for fastest cutting speed and increased durability — over 25% stronger tooth bond than traditional brazing methods
- Heat resistant non-stick coating reduces binding and gumming for cleaner, truer cuts
- Perimeter venting allows faster chip ejection and a strengthened core
- Laser cut plate with expansion control slots reduces warping and increases blade control
- Ring tensioned to maintain balance for straighter cuts
- Construction grade
The new IRWIN WeldTec Circular Saw Blades are precision engineered to deliver long life and durability without sacrificing speed of cut. Made in Italy, these blades feature exclusive welded carbide teeth for industry-leading strength. The heat resistant non-stick coating reduces binding and gumming so the blades run cooler and and deliver cleaner, truer cuts. Plus, the blades are laser cut with expansion control slots to reduce warping and vibration. The new blades are available for Construction, Demolition and Specialty applications.
|Blade Diameter||7-1/4 in|
|Number of Teeth||24|
|Saw Type||Portable Corded|
|Type||Circular Saw Blade|
The following information is subject to change without notice
|Prop 65 Warning||WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.|